- After agreeing to set up the project, James decided he wanted to change his "final draft" once more before handing it over for checking and editing.
- The final draft was delivered in June. It has been edited and checked.
- We are working on quite a few text issues that need clarification or confirmation.
- There are also one or two more serious, logical points for further consideration.
- All the above needs to be resolved before work on the design & layout can start.
At this stage it is James' input that is crucial. He is keen to get these rules published but since April he's been hampered by either work or family commitments and as a result progress has been slower than we would have wished.
On a positive note we do have a full first edit and we know what needs to be done.